Bay Area Scuba Diving and Training
Wallin's Dive Center has been training and servicing the bay area diving community for 50 years with some of the most experienced and knowledgeable staff in the diving community.
Welcome to our new website for the Wallin's San Mateo Location. Our website is still under construction, but in the meantime if you need anything, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Get your PADI today!! With San Mateo's only on-site heated pool, finding class that meets your busy schedule couldn't be easier! It also allows us the ability to create a custom class just for you! PADI, the worlds most recognized dive certification.
Visit our retail store for a large selection of all of the scuba equipment you need for local diving or vacation diving. We feature SCUBAPRO dive gear, because deep down you want the best!
Wallin's has a complete rental department for all your scuba diving needs. We rent every item needed for a week or day of diving in Monterey or for your vacation to tropical locations.
Wallin's Dive Center technicians are qualified to provide regular maintenance and repairs for a wide variety of diving brands and equipment. We repair and service
Try Scuba for FREE!
With Wallin's Dive Center of San Mateo
Wallin's Dive Center features:
- On site 70,000 gallon heated training pool and climate controlled classroom.
- A wide selection of dive gear from companies like ScubaPro, Hollis, and Fourth Element.
- State-of-the-art repair facility to service all diving gear
- A complete rental department
- Wallin's is proud to be an authorized PADI Dive Center. PADI is the worlds largest and most recognizable scuba certification agency.
New Summer Hours:
- Mon: 11am to 6pm
- Tues: 11am to 6pm
- Wed: Closed
- Thurs: 11am to 6pm
- Fri: 11am to 6pm
- Sat: 11am to 6pm
- Sun: 11am to 4pm